Who we are
Want to make an impact? Join the Avolve marketing team and play a critical role in helping communities use technology to grow and develop.
Avolve Software is the global market leader in electronic plan review. With more than 250 customers, in five countries, we support cities, counties, municipalities, and states to digitize the review and approval of their citizen and commercial planning applications. Our leading plan review solutions, ProjectDox and DigEplan, offer unrivaled choice for jurisdictions looking to make the building plan review process more efficient and optimize the experience for both permit applicants and plan reviewers.
Our business is underpinned by exceptionally high standards, from product development to support, which is why we have been chosen by more customers than any other ePlan solution company. Avolve does not just offer products, we provide a way of driving economic growth and satisfaction among plan review staff and applicants.
At Avolve, we take tremendous pride in our work and impact. We prioritize collaborative relationships and growth across our employees, customers, and partners. As we see further growth in North America and enter new markets, now is an exciting time to join us and show the impact of marketing as we support communities to dramatically improve their approach to economic development.
What we’re looking for
The Avolve marketing team is looking for an experienced marketing manager to lead our demand generation efforts. The marketing manager will own the marketing pipeline, including inbound and web, outbound, and lifecycle marketing. This will include planning and executing multi-channel campaigns, such as emails, webinars, social, paid online advertising, etc, to nurture prospects through the funnel and deliver qualified leads to sales. The manager will be a great communicator, detail-oriented, and highly organized person with the ability to multi-task across various demand generation marketing campaigns and drive data outputs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional looking for a role with huge potential to grow professionally and drive impact. The marketing team is a lean, high-demand team so the marketing manager role includes strategic oversight of demand generation activities, as well as requiring full execution of all channels and activities.
Avolve is a high growth company with staff across North America and Europe, so our ideal candidate is comfortable managing others, collaborating with a team, and working independently.
This is a remote position open to candidates based anywhere in North America. The Marketing Manager will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Manage the marketing and business development funnel
- Own and report on pipeline data
- Develop targeted prospect nurturing campaigns across channels, including web, email, social, paid-digital advertising, webinar, outbound calls, etc
- Partner marketing engagement and management for both professional services delivery partners, and government platform partners (as listed on website)
- Management of event campaigns and activities (logistics are handled by other members of the team)
- Develop digital tools for lead generation and tracking campaign and program performance
- This role includes people management
- 5+ years of relevant demand generation professional marketing experience in a B2B role, ideally technology
- Ability to strategically and successfully lead demand generation
- Track record of collaborating with other team members as well as autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with requirement to write copy and support basic design-work in Canva and email creation tools
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities
- Extremely detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Experience in managing data and marketing analytics
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation and project planning software
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick time, and paid holidays.
Avolve is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive environment. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are committed to work with you to look for reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.